Hello!
This is just an introduction post. This blog will be mainly for me to practice my writing skills and look at different things I find interesting. I am currently a Super Senior at Purdue University. I am in the Krannert School of Marketing studying management and marketing. I am extremely passionate about my hobbies and I have been blessed to be able to explore a lot of them. I love meeting new people and going new places. I have been all over the world. From New Mexico to Taiwan, I've been able to meet tons of different people and try a lot of new things .I've learned a lot and I hope to continue learning. I also love the outdoors. I had a great opportunity to work as a backpacking guide in New Mexico at Philmont Scout Ranch. This job had a huge impact on me. I grew as a person and was presented with challenges that most other summer jobs wouldn't present to me. I got to explore the outdoors and live out west for three summers. It was incredible. I would move back west in a heartbeat. I also love marketing. Marketing to me is a very interesting subject. It's much more than sales or advertising. It's all about relationships and meeting consumer needs. I also view it as telling a story. A lot of my posts will be look at different campaigns that I think are good or bad. I also love cars. They're amazing, and I feel like we're finally getting back to having passion in the design of cars. I was really fortunate to work for Chrysler as their auto shows and events intern and this experience has helped shaped my career goals. I worked with an excellent team that gave me some great role models and mentors.
Anyways, that's all for now. I'm looking forward to writing more and improving my skills. I really doubt anyone will follow this, but it should be a fun ride. I'm exciting to have a place to put some of my thoughts into writing. I've always been great at communicating verbally, now maybe this will push my writing to the next level.
No comments:
Post a Comment